40 Minutes for Prep and Cooking. Serves 2.
- 8 oz. Dalla Terra Pasta Lemon Cracked Pepper Tagliatelle
- 8 oz. salmon
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1/2 c. cream
- 1/4 c. parmesan, grated
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped fine or pureed
- 1/2 c. pasta cooking liquid
- Salt to taste
- In a skillet, heat the oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cream and cook until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Add the cilantro and stir until well incorporated.
- Meanwhile, prepare and cook the salmon and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook Dalla Terra Pasta according to instructions on package, saving ½ c. of the cooking liquid.
- Add pasta cooking liquid to cream sauce and bring to a simmer until it thickens slightly. Stir constantly.
- Add the pasta to the cream sauce and toss to coat. Add salt if needed.
- Serve with salmon and enjoy!
Notes: Can substitute tagliatelle for pappardelle.